How are Molds made?
Molds are generally made from steel or aluminum and are precision-machined to form their specific features.
What Makes a Good Mold?
- Good design and engineering.
- High-quality mold material bases and cavities for optimal performance and durability.
- Manufactured by modern equipment with the capability for precise machining.
- Accurately crafted with attention to high standards and tight tolerances.
Choose us as your good mold-maker.
When to consider make the molds?
- Either of the following situation is time to consider us when your products/projects:
- Quantities need is big;
- Control the overall cost;
- Material requirement is special;
- Tolerance need is precise;
- Product design is complicated;
What are the types of Molds We are able to offer?
By evaluating and analyzing different product requirements, we can help to advise which types of molds is suitable and economical for its production. There are plastic injection molds, die casting molds, stamping molds, silicone molds and extrusion molds, each of the molds has its material/machine requirements. Learn more by clicking the one you want :
Injection moulding is a manufacturing process that allows for parts to be produced in large volumes. It works by injecting molten materials into a mold. It is typically used as a mass production process to manufacture hundreds&thousands of same items, which is most commonly used with thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers like ABS /PC /PP /PE /NYLON/POM etc.
Silicone molded products is made by the process where silicone/rubber raw material is poured inside the molds with high temperature and pressure then by vulcanizing hydraulic to form the shape. Silicone molds need be analyzed and designed according to the product's structure, performance and other characteristics.